Monday, June 13, 2011

Sunday

When the kids came out Saturday night to see how it was going, they all just stopped in their tracks and looked in awe.  One of my boys said it looks more like a cabin than a fort.  On Sunday I headed back into a old shed that I found, and started to tear off more siding.  After about an hour and a half, I called my wife and the kids to come in with the trailer and load it up for me while I tore more off.  Then back home we went (with a trailer so full that I thought the tires might pop).  I started on the next side.  The screen door came from the shed also, it was just sitting there against a wall.  So when I got home, I dug around the shop and found three hinges (three different ones of course).  One of the hinges is a self closer, so that was nice - don't need to have a spring on the outside to catch on the kids or their stuff.  They all spent the night out there last night and are already having a blast in it.  Now to get a railing up before they start having friends over!

No comments:

Post a Comment