Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Canopy box for scouts.

Okay so the boys use a tote for each of the canopies they have for Scouts. They then lay all the poles wherever they can find room in the trailer. So one of the other dads liked the canopy so much he bought his own for camping and hunting. Then he made this box to hold the whole thing in.

Now I wasn't born yesterday but man that's cool. Now it took myself and the other dad to pick up this box and we did that just fine. But about halfway back to the truck we realized we could have brought the truck closer.

So I figure if I take his design and make two boxes out of it. Then the young scouts should be able to carry them. I think I'll add some handles on the sides to for when they load them on the shelves In the back of the trailer.

No comments:

Post a Comment